Third edition of good reads is here. Here is what we’ve got for this weekend.
- How AsyncSequence works internally in Swift by Bruno Rocha covers Swift 5.5 feature in details – definitely helps when designing custom
- Majid Jabrayilov continues accessibility series with new article – Accessibility focus in SwiftUI;
- SwiftUI blend modes by Federico Zanetello covers drawing aspects in SwiftUI (and you’ll get visual examples for every blend mode);
- Apple Watch Series 7 might be out soon, it is time to get ready – Supporting Multiple Watch Sizes on Apple Developer helps with that;
- Interesting non-development article How Apple built the iPhone 13’s Cinematic Mode by Matthew Panzarino covers process behind Cinematic Mode creation.
Have a nice weekend!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Business as usual.
PM/DM:Business as usual.