Good reads, Apple edition, fourth edition is here. New weekend and new articles to read.
- Marin Todorov shares short but important comparison – Performance: Actor vs queue vs lock;
- Solving CPU Usage Crashes with Xcode’s Energy Organizer by Bruno Rocha continues performance theme of this issue;
- Kamil Tustanowski continues with Performance testing using XCTest;
- And since we’re looking into testing, take a look on Testing iOS Apps by Krzysztof Zabłocki;
- Audio graphs in SwiftUI by Majid Jabrayilov covers another accessibility concept;
- John Sundell‘s Previewing SwiftUI views in landscape helps with SwiftUI development;
- The SwiftUI Environment by Federico Zanetello dives into … SwiftUI environment system.
Have a nice weekend!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Business as usual.
PM/DM:Business as usual.