Fifth edition of weekend good reads is here. Again with interesting topics on development for Apple platforms.
- Marin Todorov continues his quest into new concurrency features with new article – Actors, the cooperative pool and concurrency;
- Lee Kah Seng publishes articles on actors – The Actor Reentrancy Problem in Swift;
- Using Swift Scripts with Xcode by Ehab Yosry Amer covers another use of Swift in development;
- And another take on environment in SwiftUI by Federico Zanetello – Advanced Environment propagation;
- Majid Jabrayilov continues his series on accessibility with Custom accessibility content in SwiftUI;
- Adam Overholtzer publishes thorough guide on animations in SwiftUI – SwiftUI Animation Lessons From Building “Time’s Up! Timer”.
Have a nice weekend!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Business as usual.
PM/DM:Business as usual.