More interesting topics on development for Apple platforms in sixth weekend good reads.
- Awesome article on testing memory issues by Bruno Rocha – Unit Testing Weak References / Retain Cycles in Swift;
- Building editable lists with SwiftUI by John Sundell covers SwiftUI lists;
- Continuing SwiftUI topic with SwiftUI Progressive Disclosures Tutorial by Michael Katz;
- SwiftUI vs UIKit/AppKit environment is explained in UIKit/AppKit and SwiftUI’s Environment propagation by Federico Zanetello;
- Simplifying Backwards Compatibility in Swift by Dave DeLong explains simple approach for new API usage in older releases;
- Good refresher on Objective-C – Effective Objective-C: Getting Familiar with Objective-C by Hassan ElDesouky;
- New networking debugging approaches are covered in Inspecting HTTP Traffic With Instruments by Keith Harrison.
Have a nice weekend!
And I’d also like to recommend one tool which will simplify screenshot generation for Apple ecosystem – Apple Frames 2.0.
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Business as usual.
PM/DM:Business as usual.