Another round of interesting reads on development for Apple platforms.
- Getting started with associated types in Swift Protocols by Antoine v.d. SwiftLee covers somewhat complicated topic of protocols with generics;
- John Sundell continues with Specialized extensions using generic type constraints;
- EnvironmentValues from Federico Zanetello covers another aspect of SwiftUI development – environment;
- Good architecture deep dive by Scott Berrevoets – iOS Architecture at Lyft;
- Sarun W. covers interesting Swift concept in What is a KeyPath in Swift;
- And couple of long reads are described in Old Apple Human Interface Guidelines by Michael Tsai provides links to Apple’s HIG documents from 1985, 1987, 1995 with interesting details, case studies and reasoning.
Have a nice weekend!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Business as usual.
PM/DM:Business as usual.
You must log in to post a comment.