Episode 9 of weekend good reads for Apple developers is here. Let’s get some articles for the weekend!
- Custom SwiftUI Environment Values Cheatsheet by Federico Zanetello provides nice recap on SwiftUI Environment;
- SwiftUI safe area management is explained in Managing safe area in SwiftUI by Majid Jabrayilov;
- John Sundell dives into basics of Swift Structured Concurrency – Using Swift’s concurrency system to run multiple tasks in parallel;
- Good guide on preference engine SwiftUI View Preferences Tutorial for iOS by Andrew Tetlaw;
- Jesse Squires covers Swift Package testing in How to test an iOS Swift package without an Xcode project and Workaround: Xcode 13 failure after running framework project tests;
- Daniel Jalkut covers important topic on logging – Dangerous Logging in Swift;
- Awesome guide on crash debugging by Bruno Rocha – How To Solve Any iOS Crash Ever.
Have a nice weekend!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Business as usual.
PM/DM:Business as usual.