Holiday season is approaching. Let’s see what we’ve got for this weekend.
- Keith Harrison shares an article Editing Multiple Constraints covering one of the important aspects of UI development for UIKit apps;
- Good take by Donny Wals on Combine internals – What exactly is a Combine AnyCancellable?;
- Antoine van der Lee dives into async/await and Combine usage – Creating an App Update Notifier using Combine and async/await;
- What role do Tasks play within Swift’s concurrency system? by John Sundell covers another aspect of new Swift concurrency;
- Interesting hint by Sarunw – How to decode enums ignoring case in Swift Codable;
- Monitoring HTTP Traffic with Instruments by Vijay Subrahmanian covers good debugging techniques for networking calls;
- Majid Jabrayilov continues his overview of SwiftUI – Customizing view content shape in SwiftUI;
- Introduction to App Modularisation with Swift Package Manager: A tale to be told by Leonardo Maia Pugliese dives into approaches for modularization in modern apps.
And that would be it for this issue, have a nice weekend!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Business as usual.
PM/DM:Business as usual.
You must log in to post a comment.