Good reads for the weekend. Here are some great articles to read.
- Starting with small snippet Detecting the Mac TestFlight Environment by Lukas Kubanek to better prepare your apps for Mac TestFlight testing;
- SceneStorage For Custom Types by Keith Harrison covers new concepts of data persistence in SwiftUI;
- Sarun W. comes with two great reads – How to make custom XCTest assertions show an error at the call site and How to change UIImage color in Swift;
- And another article is covering image loading in iOS 15 Loading Images on iOS 15 by Nishant Desai;
- Good refresher on undo/redo management in SwiftUI Block Based Undo/Redo Api in SwiftUI by Matthaus Woolard;
- John Sundell covers another use of Swift concurrency with Delaying an asynchronous Swift Task;
- Server-side Swift gets some attention in Developing and Testing Server-Side Swift with Docker and Vapor by Natan Rolnik;
- UIButton Configuration Tutorial: Getting Started by Jordan Osterberg describes new button configurations in iOS 15.
And that’s it, have a nice weekend!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Business as usual.
PM/DM:Business as usual.