Weekend good reads come early this week. Let’s call this issue – New Year edition. I think we could take some time off the screens and enjoy the holidays. But if you’re still into reading some development articles, here are a few.
- Interesting tip found by Michael Tsai – Disabling Exception Breakpoint When Running Unit Tests;
- Rony Fadel shares a list of his development tips – 30 tips to make you a better iOS developer;
- Codable synthesis for enums with associated values in Swift 5.5 by Sarun W. covers very nice Swift 5.5 feature;
- A document-based app in Swift Playgrounds for iPad by Guilherme Rambo gives first-person impressions on Swift Playgrounds 4;
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese gives nice intro into cryptography – Cryptographic Keys and Swift;
- Supporting async/await as a module owner by Tjeerd in ‘t Veen goes into details of being responsible module owner;
- Can You Learn Design? by Jordan Morgan gives a good overview on how to improve your vision on design and user experience;
- And we’ll finish with Apple’s SwiftUI Sample Apps – really good collection of tutorials covering different aspects of app development.
Happy New Year! And have a nice weekend!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Business as usual.
PM/DM:Business as usual.