Apple releases iOS/iPadOS 15.3, macOS 12.2, watchOS 8.4 and tvOS 15.3. These releases contain multiple security fixes including Safari tracking vulnerability.
Previous macOS releases – Big Sur and Catalina also got corresponding security updates, including updated Safari version.
HomePod software is also updated adding multi-user voice recognition to more languages.
No new Xcode releases are published.
- About iOS 15 Updates
- About iPadOS 15 Updates
- About watchOS 8 Updates
- What’s new in the updates for macOS Monterey
- About Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD software updates
- About the security content of iOS 15.3 and iPadOS 15.3
- About the security content of macOS Monterey 12.2
- About the security content of watchOS 8.4
- About the security content of tvOS 15.3
Apple Support: Apple security updates
- Apple Releases iOS 15.3 and iPadOS 15.3 With Fix for Safari Bug That Leaks Browsing Activity
- Apple Releases macOS Monterey 12.2 With Safari Vulnerability Fix
- Apple Releases watchOS 8.4 With Fix for Apple Watch Charging Bug
- Apple Releases HomePod Software 15.3
- Apple Releases tvOS 15.3 for Apple TV HD and Apple TV 4K
Developer:Check updates for compatibility issues.
QA engineer:Check updates for regressions.
PM/DM:Update working devices.