Apple follows lawsuit decision and now allows eligible developers to claim funds as a result of the ruling.
You may be included in this settlement and entitled to receive a payment if you are or were a U.S. developer of any Apple iOS application or in-app product (including subscriptions) that:
1. Was sold for a non-zero price;Cameron et al. v. Apple Inc. Settlement Administrator
2. Was sold via Apple’s iOS App Store between 2015 and 2021; and
3. Earned, together with any other iOS applications or in-app products (including subscriptions) sold through all of your associated developer accounts, proceeds equal to or less than $1,000,000.00 through the App Store U.S. storefront in every calendar year from 2015 to 2021 in which you had a developer account.
Submit a claim: Cameron, et al. v. Apple Inc.
- Developers Now Able to Submit Claims for $250 to $30,000 Payments From Apple in Lawsuit Settlement
- Small Developer Assistance Fund Claims
Developer:Business as usual.
QA engineer:Business as usual.
PM/DM:Consider claiming funds, if eligible.