Another week – another pack of interesting articles to read over the weekend!
- Good in-depth article on how iOS reboots Persistence without “Persistence”: Meet The Ultimate Persistence Bug – “NoReboot” by ZecOps Research Team;
- Interesting comparison of iOS music players – Fourth Annual iOS Music Player Showcase by Marc Barrowclift will be interesting for all those who like to create great user experience;
- Using GitHub Actions to deploy Static Sites generated with Swift and Publish by Gianluca Orpello covers CI/CD approaches for sites built with Swift;
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese covers decorator pattern in Using decorator pattern to add architectural non-intrusive analytics in Swift;
- Antoine van der Lee recaps Swift concurrency basics in Tasks in Swift explained with code examples;
- Symmetric-key cryptography with CryptoKit for iOS by Natascha Fadeeva continues her exploration of cryptography in iOS;
- Writing custom property wrappers for SwiftUI by Donny Wals covers aspects of
- Great articles by Marin Todorov – Swift Async Sequence extensions (part 1) and Swift Async Sequence extensions (part 2);
- Important aspect of testing UI in various locales is covered in How to test UI layout for different languages with Pseudolanguages by Sarun W.;
- Small hint to those who want to update SwiftUI view according to device orientation – Orientation Property Wrapper in SwiftUI by Rudrank Riyam (not that this is recommended, but sometimes this approach might be usable).
Have a nice weekend!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Business as usual.
PM/DM:Business as usual.