While we might be spending some time trying recent new betas, there still might be some time to read over the weekend.
- Swift Foundation Formatter Improvements by Michael Tsai covers several hints on new formatting APIs;
- Same topic in more details – Swift Foundation Formatter Improvements by Keith Harrison;
- Marin Todorov uncovers one new upcoming Swift feature in Yielding accessors in Swift;
- Automatically retrying an asynchronous Swift Task by John Sundell might help adoption of new Swift concurrency in real projects;
- Microapps architecture in Swift. Resources and localization. by Majid Jabrayilov gives more details on Swift Package Manager handling of resources;
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese goes deep dive on unit conversion in Swift – Using native Swift to make Units Conversions;
- How to draw custom paths and shapes in SwiftUI by Sarun W. covers SwiftUI drawing capabilities;
- Combine: switchToLatest by Moritz Philip Recke gives another look on Combine;
- Mahdi Bahrami covers concurrency usage in server-side Swift – async/await in Server-Side Swift and Vapor;
- Rudrank Riyam starts tvOS development cycle with first three pieces – Exploring tvOS Development: Introduction, Exploring tvOS Development: CardButtonStyle and Exploring tvOS Development: Navigation.
Have a nice week!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Business as usual.
PM/DM:Business as usual.