Apple published document describing its measures to prevent unwanted tracking using AirTags.
Apple adjusts security measures to minimize risks of unwanted AirTag tracking. These include:
- Differentiate between AirPods and AirTags in Find My alerts;
- Use Precision Finding to find unwanted AirTag;
- More audible alerts on AirTags to simplify discovery;
- Improvements to ways of detecting unwanted tracking;
- and other measures.
Apple Newsroom: An update on AirTag and unwanted tracking
- Apple tackling AirTag stalking concerns with these changes to Find My network
- Apple Announces AirTag Updates to Address Unwanted Tracking
- Apple Releases a Statement on Its Efforts to Deter The Misuse of AirTag and the Find My Network
- AirTag Updates to Address Unwanted Tracking
- Apple: ‘An Update on AirTag and Unwanted Tracking’
Developer:Business as usual.
QA engineer:Business as usual.
PM/DM:Review the document, consider using similar measures where applicable.
You must log in to post a comment.