Apple releases next round of beta versions for iOS/iPadOS 15.4, macOS 12.3 Monterey, watchOS 8.5 and tvOS 15.4.
iPad Pro 12.9-inch (5th generation) and iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd generation) can only update to iPadOS 15.4 beta 2 from iPadOS 15.4 beta 1.
Xcode 13.3 beta 2 is also released.
iOS 15.4 beta 2 includes “Tap to pay” framework, recently announced by Apple. Also, second beta now supports driver’s license in Wallet. Also, this beta resolve issues with Siri recordings being shared even if user opted out.
macOS 12.3 beta 2 should resolve issues with bluetooth battery drain.
Beta download: Beta Software Downloads
- iOS & iPadOS 15.4 Beta 2 Release Notes
- macOS Monterey 12.3 Beta 2 Release Notes
- watchOS 8.5 Beta 2 Release Notes
- tvOS 15.4 Beta 2 Release Notes
- Xcode 13.3 Beta 2 Release Notes
- Apple Seeds Second Beta of tvOS 15.4 to Developers
- Apple Seeds Second Beta of watchOS 8.5 to Developers
- Apple Seeds Second Betas of iOS 15.4 and iPadOS 15.4 to Developers
- Apple Seeds Second macOS Monterey 12.3 Beta to Developers
- iOS 15.4 Beta 2 Adds ‘Tap to Pay on iPhone’ Framework
- Apple Preparing for Driver’s Licenses on iPhone in iOS 15.4 Beta
- macOS Monterey 12.3 Beta 2 Appears to Fix Bluetooth-Related Battery Drain Issue During Sleep Mode
- Everything New in iOS 15.4 Beta 2: Face ID Updates, Tap to Pay Code and More
- What’s new in iOS 15.4 beta 2: Tap to Pay on iPhone API, Face ID with mask tweaks, and more
- iOS 15.4 Beta 2 Fixes Bug That Caused Some iPhones to Record Siri Interactions Even When Users Opted Out
Developer:Try beta versions, check compatibility.
QA engineer:Check beta versions for regressions.
PM/DM:Business as usual.