Introducing Kotlin 1.6.20-M1! It brings the following changes:
- Defining context-dependent declarations in Kotlin/JVM with prototype context receivers.
- Faster builds with parallel compilation of a single module in the JVM IR backend.
- Faster development with incremental compilation in Kotlin/JS IR.
- Easier code sharing with the hierarchical structure for multiplatform projects.
- Kotlin/Native performance improvements.
Developer:Check the changes.
QA engineer:Business as usual.
PM/DM:Business as usual.