Better late than never. Here are some great articles for this weekend!
- Ole Begemann shared two articles on task cancellation in modern Swift concurrency – Cancellation can come in many forms and Synchronous functions can support cancellation too;
- Refresher on Swift protocol default implementations by Leonardo Maia Pugliese – Conforming to a Protocol and using Default Function Implementation at the same time in Swift;
- When should you use Decimal instead of Double? by Jesse Squires reminds important data type which you might actually need;
- Majid Jabrayilov continues his dive into modern app architectures – Microapps architecture in Swift. Dependency Injection.;
- How to use Label in SwiftUI custom view by Sarun W. covers usages of
- John Sundell covers memory management aspects with modern Swift concurrency in Memory management when using async/await in Swift;
- Antoine van der Lee gives great refresher on environment concept in SwiftUI – @EnvironmentObject explained for sharing data between views in SwiftUI;
- SF Symbols guide for SwiftUI and UIKit by Natascha Fadeeva covers various aspects of SF Symbols;
- Jordan Morgan covers drag and drop in UIKit – Using UIDragPreview to Customize Drag Items.
And that is it for today. Have a nice weekend!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Business as usual.
PM/DM:Business as usual.