It’s Friday, it’s time for new pack of articles to go over the weekend.
- Great guide Using SpriteKit in a SwiftUI Project by Tiago Gomes Pereira merges two frameworks together;
- Expand your APIs capabilities with Opaque Types in Swift by Leonardo Maia Pugliese covers Swift opaque types usage;
- Date parsing is hard and important, simplify it with article by Sarun W. – How to parse ISO 8601 date in Swift;
- John Sundell covers usage of protocols in Swift – Combining protocols in Swift;
- Debugging SwiftUI views: what caused that change? by Antoine van der Lee covers debugging practices for SwiftUI;
- VoiceOver For Frequently Updating Data by Keith Harrison dives into accessibility aspects of frequently updating data;
- SwiftUI Search: Getting Started by Mina H. Gerges covers search capabilities of SwiftUI views;
- Let’s recap “old” concurrency approaches with two-parter by David Piper – Grand Central Dispatch Tutorial for Swift 5 and part 2;
- Danijela Vrzan covers popupar Clean architecture implementation in Getting Started with the VIP Clean Architecture Pattern.
And that is it for today. Have a nice weekend!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Business as usual.
PM/DM:Business as usual.