Another week is almost over, another set of articles is ready for this weekend.
- Using a SwiftUI View in a UIKit App by Giovanni Monaco covers interoperability between UI frameworks;
- Moritz Philip Recke dives into usage of Xcode Cloud in Setting up Xcode Cloud for Automated Builds, Tests and Distribution;
- Hacking NSAlert Button Appearance by Daniel Jalkut covers macOS development practices;
- How to render text with a color gradient in SwiftUI by Sarun Wongpatcharapakorn covers another interesting use of masks in SwiftUI;
- SwiftUI Stack Custom Center Alignment by Keith Harrison dives into ways you can align content in SwiftUI;
- Marin Todorov explores task groups in The issue with task groups or how I discovered a solved problem;
- Antoine van der Lee found interesting uses for
.redactedmodifier – How to use the Redacted View Modifier in SwiftUI with useful extensions;
- Writing testable code when using SwiftUI by John Sundell explores testability aspects of SwiftUI;
- Majid Jabrayilov continues architecture articles with Redux-like state container in SwiftUI. Swift concurrency model.
And that is it for today. Have a nice weekend!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Business as usual.
PM/DM:Business as usual.