In response to Russian aggression on Ukraine Apple limited its presence:
- Online Apple Store is no longer works in Russia, some of Apple resellers are also no longer selling Apple hardware;
- Apple Pay no longer works for cards issued by Russian banks;
- App Store ads for Russian accounts are suspended;
- Users no longer can perform App Store purchases with cards issues by Russian banks, or purchase App Store gift cards, currently the only option is to use cellular contract account payments.
- Apple Pay payments suspended in Russia with local banks hit by sanctions
- Apple Search Ads have been suspended on the App Store in Russia until further notice
- App Store and iTunes Purchases Reportedly ‘Turned Off’ in Russia
Developer:Operations might be disrupted in Russia.
QA engineer:Operations might be disrupted in Russia.
PM/DM:Operations might be disrupted in Russia. Consider relocating the team.