Weekend is coming. Here are some articles to make it more productive.
- Optimization in Swift, part 4 by Marin Todorov continues his quest on achieving best performance in standard operations;
- Keith Harrison shares SwiftUI Confirmation Dialogs with extensive review of dialogs in SwiftUI;
- Abstract types and methods in Swift by John Sundell covers development paradigm and its implementation in Swift;
- Tiago Gomes Pereira gives overview of SpriteKit in Sprite Animation with SpriteKit;
- Functional core Imperative shell in Swift. Unidirectional Flow. by Majid Jabrayilov continues his series on unidirectional application architectures in Swift;
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese covers small but important topic of unit testing UI elements in How to Write Unit Tests for UIButton with XCTest in Swift;
- Sarun W. explores uses of Swift Package Manager in How to modularize existing iOS projects using Swift Package.
That’s it for today.
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Business as usual.
PM/DM:Business as usual.