Some interesting articles to spend your weekend on.
- Moritz Philip Recke shares an article on DocC integration with SwiftPM – Using the Swift Package Manager command plugin for Swift-DocC;
- If you wonder how to use tuples, Jordan Morgan got you covered – Solving Small Problems with Small Tuples;
- SwiftUI List Selection On iPad by Keith Harrison covers SwiftUI behavior on iPad;
- ViewBuilder Tutorial: Creating Reusable SwiftUI Views by Renan Benatti Dias provides overview of
- Majid Jabrayilov shares intro into CloudKit – Getting started with CloudKit;
- AnyObject, Any, and any: When to use which? by Antoine van der Lee describes all possible uses of word
- Moritz Philip Recke gives deep dive on use of Swift in AWS Lambda – Getting Started with Swift AWS Lambda Runtime;
- Swift typealias: What is it and when to use it by Sarun W. describes uses of type aliases in Swift;
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese shows on-screen keyboard avoidance in iOS – Using the New KeyboardLayoutGuide API to move UITextField when the keyboard appears on iOS;
- FormatStyle AttributedString Output by Brett Ohland continues his
- Giovanni Monaco shares his approach on dealing with Xcode Previews – Detecting Xcode Previews.
And that’s it for today. Have a nice weekend!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Business as usual.
PM/DM:Business as usual.