It’s Friday and we have a new pack of articles to go over the weekend.
A lot of news related to Android was presented during the Google I / O conference. The most important of them are:
- Jetpack Compose 1.2 Beta with more advanced features such as LazyLayouts, built-in Window Insets, or nested scrolling
- Live Edit, i.e. the ability to immediately preview views created with Jetpack Compose in Android Studio
- Baseline Profiles accelerating application development by up to 30%
- More tablet support – Along with this news, Google announced a new Pixel tablet, expected to be available next year
- Jetpack Compose for Wear OS beta. Additionally, Google announced the release of the Pixel Watch in the fall of this year
- Health Connect to access and share your health information with other applications
- Google Play Index, i.e. verification by Google Play that the application uses the correct SDK based on various metrics
- Android 13 Beta 2
I strongly recommend watching a dedicated playlist for
Android and Play at Google I/O 2022.
In this blog post, the Author goes over an example of using MotionLayout in Jetpack Compose by animating several widgets in relation to each other.
The success of your app depends heavily on its UI/UX and from this article, you will learn how to create the best UI for different screens and resolutions.
Today we have a day of awesome videos 🙂
That’s all from us