We’ll skip regular Good Reads for this weekend. It is definitely good time to watch some of the sessions.
Apple made many interesting announcements focusing on platform synergy, collaboration and services. Here are some sessions to go over.
New features to try
- Complications and widgets: Reloaded
- Dive into App Intents
- Enhance collaboration experiences with Messages
- Enhance voice communication with Push to Talk
- Hello Swift Charts
- Meet Focus filters
- Meet Swift Async Algorithms
- Meet Swift Regex
- Meet WeatherKit
- Meet Web Push for Safari
- Meet passkeys
- Add Shared with You to your app
- Meet ScreenCaptureKit
- Meet Transferable
- Meet Swift Package plugins
- Meet desktop-class iPad
- Adopt desktop-class editing interactions
- Discover Metal 3
- The SwiftUI cookbook for navigation
- What’s new in SF Symbols 4
- What’s new in Swift
- Eliminate data races using Swift Concurrency
- Embrace Swift generics
- What’s new in SwiftUI
- What’s new in Xcode
- Compose custom layouts with SwiftUI
- What’s new in Wallet and Apple Pay
- What’s new in privacy
- Design protocol interfaces in Swift
- What’s new in Vision
- Use Xcode for server-side development
- Bring your world into augmented reality
- What’s new in Nearby Interaction
- Meet distributed actors in Swift
- Replace CAPTCHAs with Private Access Tokens
These and many other sessions are available at Apple Developer website.
Developer:Go through interesting topics, work on PoC.
QA engineer:Go through interesting topics, try apps on new beta versions.
PM/DM:Go through interesting topics, communicate feature availability to stakeholders.
You must log in to post a comment.