Let’s spend first July weekend with some good reads.
- SwiftUI new addition – renderers are covered in SwiftUI Renderers and Their Tricks by javier;
- Majid Jabrayilov covers power of
taskmodifier in The power of task view modifier in SwiftUI;
- How to change status bar color in SwiftUI by Sarun W. provides an overview of new and old view modifiers affecting status bar;
- Another take on Swift existential types Existential any in Swift explained with code examples by Antoine van der Lee;
- macOS system extension development is now much easier thanks to ExtensionKit, here is an example by Guilherme Rambo – Creating custom extension points for Mac apps with ExtensionKit;
- Introducing XCTUnimplemented by Point-Free Pointers intends to simplify unit testing for production apps;
- Easily access system folders in iOS 16 – Get URLs for system folders in iOS 16 by Natalia Panferova got you covered;
- Couple of good articles on formatting by Brett Ohland – FormatSyle Deep Dive, What’s new with FormatStyles in iOS 16, From Strings to Data using ParsableFormatStyle and Formatting your own types.
And that’s a wrap for today. See you next week with more interesting articles!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Go through interesting topics.
PM/DM:Business as usual.