Even if you plan to spend your weekend at the beach, you can still read couple of interesting articles and become better developer.
- What’s New in Xcode 14 Previews by Keith Harrison provides overview of Xcode 14 changes for SwiftUI developers;
- Swift team shares good overview of new Swift features in Swift language announcements from WWDC22;
- John Sundell provides example of how new
Layoutin SwiftUI simplifies alternating layouts – Switching between SwiftUI’s HStack and VStack;
- AsyncSequence & AsyncStream Tutorial for iOS by Audrey Tam provides real-world usage of new Swift concurrency features;
- Stefan Kieleithner explains how to mimic iOS text magnifier – Replicating the iOS Text Magnifying Glass;
- Analysis of
MirrorAPI in Swift by Leonardo Maia Pugliese – The Trade-offs of Using Mirror API to do Code Reflection in Swift;
- Majid Jabrayilov covers usage of background tasks in SwiftUI – Background tasks in SwiftUI;
- Generics in Swift explained with code examples by Antoine van der Lee helps understanding generics in Swift;
- And one good hint by Jordan Morgan – Typed Payloads in SwiftUI using NSUserActivity.
And that’s a wrap for today. Have a great weekend!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Go through interesting topics.
PM/DM:Business as usual.