Another summer weekend, another pack of interesting articles to go through.
- Reverse Engineering SwiftUI’s NavigationPath Codability by Point-Free Pointers studies implementation of
Codablesupport in new SwiftUI navigation component;
- Majid Jabrayilov reviews
LabeledContentview in Mastering LabeledContent in SwiftUI;
- Getting UIKit’s UICalendarView from iOS 16 fully functioning in a SwiftUI app by Chris Wu covers usage of new UIKit view in SwiftUI;
- New way to control number of lines of SwiftUI Text in iOS 16 by Sarun W. covers new usages of
- Multiline TextField in SwiftUI by Nikita Ermolenko shows how to make multiline
- Antoine van der Lee covers App Store Connect API usage in App Store Connect API SDK in Swift: Creating Developer Tools;
- Natascha Fadeeva shares two great articles on debugging – Quick guide on Proxyman for iOS development and Understanding LLDB print commands for iOS debugging with Xcode;
- Keith Harrison collected interesting points from WWDC22 Core Data Labs – WWDC22 Core Data Lab Notes;
- Superwall: Remote Paywall Configuration on iOS by Yusuf Tör covers monetization aspects of app development;
- Natalia Panferova shares an article on multi-window support in SwiftUI – Programmatically open a new window in SwiftUI on macOS.
And that’s all we’ve got for this weekend!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Go through interesting topics.
PM/DM:Business as usual.