We’re one week closer to release of iOS 16 and other platforms. Let’s check interesting articles of this week.
- Slightly controversial article Building a React App With Server-Side Swift by Mattia Fochesato covers new usages of Swift;
- Sarun W. covers keyboard control in SwiftUI – Hide keyboard when scrolling in SwiftUI with scrollDismissesKeyboard;
- SwiftUI Toast in UIKit by Leonardo Maia Pugliese guides on how to mix SwiftUI and UIKit code;
- Bottom sheet API in SwiftUI by Majid Jabrayilov explores recent additions to SwiftUI views, and complimentary article by Sarun W. on the same topic – Bottom Sheet in SwiftUI on iOS 16 with presentationDetents modifier;
- Keith Harrison publishes SwiftUI Split View Configuration covering usages of split views;
- Antoine van der Lee explains details of networking in URLSessionConfiguration: Exploring opt-in configurations;
- How to change a variable’s state while debugging an iOS application by Natascha Fadeeva provides great hints on debugging;
- Background Modes Tutorial: Getting Started by provides good refresher on how to run code in background on iOS.
And that’s a wrap! Have a great weekend!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Go through interesting topics.
PM/DM:Business as usual.
You must log in to post a comment.