Last weekend before August. Hopefully, it would be sunny and still there will be some time to read great articles on development.
- WeatherKit: Build a Simple iOS Weather App by Makwan Barzan covers new addition to Apple’s services for developers;
- Natascha Fadeeva shared Quick guide on associated domain files for iOS development to cover important topic for app vs website integration;
- ViewThatFits in SwiftUI by Majid Jabrayilov explores new layout approach in SwiftUI;
- Jordan Morgan explains accessibility in SwiftUI in Modifier Monday: .accessibilityActions();
- Antoine van der Lee explores integration of UIKit in SwiftUI in UIViewRepresentable explained to host UIView instances in SwiftUI;
- How to Use the SwiftUI PhotosPicker by Lee Kah Seng explains new native SwiftUI photo picker competent;
- Sarun W. writes great article on SF Symbols 4 – Variable Color in SF Symbols 4;
- Eager Grids with SwiftUI by Javier covers
Gridview in SwiftUI;
- Natalia Panferova provides useful hints on Swift Charts – Using Measurements from Foundation for values in Swift Charts;
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese shares Common Swift Task Continuation Problem to cover important topic on new Swift concurrency model;
- CreateML Tutorial for iOS: Creating a Customized Image Filter using Style Transfer by By Vijay Subrahmanian provides great usage example for CreateML.
And that’s it for today! Have a great weekend!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Go through interesting topics.
PM/DM:Business as usual.
You must log in to post a comment.