One beta closer to release of iOS 16 and new weekend brings us new articles to read.
- Peter Tretyakov continues his series on Metal with Shaders Explained: Gradients – really great deep dive;
- Using UIPasteControl in a UIMenu in iOS 16 by Will Bishop reminds on improvements with pasteboard access in iOS 16;
- Great tip on debugging main thread stalls by Jesse Squires – Implementing a main thread watchdog on iOS;
- Sarun W. shares two great articles on SwiftUI layout details – What is the fixedSize modifier in SwiftUI and Responsive layout in SwiftUI with ViewThatFit;
- Majid Jabrayilov writes another great article on SwiftUI views, this time it is
Grid– Mastering grid layout in SwiftUI;
- How To Create Custom UICollectionViewListCell Using SwiftUI by Lee Kah Seng navigates on use of both UIKit and SwiftUI efficiently;
- Great cheat sheet on accessibility – Cheat sheet on VoiceOver gestures for iOS by Natascha Fadeeva;
- Shared with You implementation and testing explained by Antoine van der Lee goes into details of new iOS 16 feature that helps to share app content between users;
- Point-Free Pointers share new article on adding structured concurrency to Composable Architecture – Async Composable Architecture;
- Recreating C++ atoi Function in Swift by Leonardo Maia Pugliese shows interesting exercise on using Swift.
Come back next weekend for more interesting topics!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Go through interesting topics.
PM/DM:Business as usual.