Just after iOS 16 release and iPhone 14 availability reports started to surface on issues user found.
Most notable issues:
- Excessive prompts for clipboard paste operation, Apple promises fix in iOS 16.1;
- iPhone 14 camera shaking, Apple reports that issue could be resolved by software update;
- iPhone 14 Pro sometimes freezes after data exchange, Apple investigates the issue;
- iPhone 14 camera app is deemed slow to respond;
- CarPlay calls are not functioning correctly for some iPhone 14 users;
- Spotlight search is slow for some users on iOS 16, also possibly causes excessive battery drain.
Apple also noted that keyboard haptic feature might drain the battery.
- Apple Investigating iPhone 14 Pro Models Freezing After Data Transfers
- Apple Executive Responds to Annoying iOS 16 Copy and Paste Prompt: ‘Absolutely Not Expected Behavior’
- Apple executive confirms incessant iOS 16 clipboard paste permission prompts are a bug
- iPhone 14 Pro Owners Complain of ‘Slow’ Camera App
- Fix for iPhone 14 Pro Camera Vibration Issue Coming Next Week
- Apple Says iPhone 14 Pro Camera Vibration Issue Doesn’t Require Repair
- Apple to Release iOS 16 Update Next Week With Fix for Excessive Copy and Paste Prompts and iPhone 14 Pro Issues
- Annoying iOS 16 Copy and Paste Prompts Are, Seriously, a Bug Not a Feature
- Apple Says iOS 16’s New Haptic Keyboard Option Might Affect Battery Life
- iPhone 14 Pro Users Experiencing Issue With CarPlay Phone Calls
- Some iOS 16 Users Complain About Slow Spotlight Search and Battery Drain
Developer:If you’re affected by these issues, expect update next week.
QA engineer:If these issues were found during the testing, add corresponding note to re-check after the update.
PM/DM:Business as usual.