Weekly pack of great articles to read is here. Let’s go!
- Sarun W. shares two articles on UIKit and SwiftUI – How to create Rounded Corners Button in UIKit and How to use UIView in SwiftUI;
- How to manage lifecycle events in SwiftUI iOS applications by Natascha Fadeeva explains SwiftUI app lifecycle in details;
- Jordan Morgan goes deep dive on debug printing in Swift’s print(), debugPrint(), String(reflecting:), Mirror(reflecting:) and dump();
- Great overview of Swift sequences by Leonardo Maia Pugliese – Using Sequence Function to Solve Math Problem in Swift;
- How to Create Custom Header & Footer Using UIHostingConfiguration by Lee Kah Seng explains new collection view customizations;
- Mastering Dynamic Island in SwiftUI by Majid Jabrayilov focused on iPhone 14 Pro new feature.
That is it for today. Have a great weekend!
But… there is one more thing.
We’re adding one more section to this weekly digest. Now we’ll add couple of videos that could be interesting for us, developers.
- Susan Kare (known for her work on original Macintosh design) on icons and design;
- NSSpain X 2022 videos are available for everybody;
- Talk on importance of tools for developers by Krzysztof Zabłocki.
And now it really is. See you next week!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Go through interesting topics.
PM/DM:Business as usual.
You must log in to post a comment.