Apple publishes updates to App Store Review Guidelines. This time updates cover multiple areas:
- Clarify how to provide access to app features for review;
- Add details on prohibited apps;
- Clarify Matter support requirements;
- Clarify NFT and cryptocurrency usage;
- Allow advertisement management apps not to use In-app purchases;
- Clarify Apple Music usage within apps.
Apple also notified developers of these changes via email.
Developer:Check the guidelines, consider suggesting appropriate updates.
QA engineer:Check the guidelines, add corresponding checks to test suites.
PM/DM:Check the guidelines, update backlog accordingly.