Another weekend is coming with big pack of interesting articles for developers.
- Great article by Elina Semenko Evaluating math expressions with Swift – part 1 and part 2;
- Couple of good guides from Sarun W. – How to Get Push Notification while iOS App is in Foreground, Should we manually call @StateObject initializer and good list of fonts – Best Free Fonts for iOS;
- Majid Jabrayilov explains Window management in SwiftUI;
- Adjust SwiftUI controls for the Button Shapes accessibility setting by Natalia Panferova provides more info on making apps more accessible;
- Natascha Fadeeva provides great guide on caching approaches – Understanding different cache policies when working with URLRequest in Swift;
- Apple Wallet: supported barcode types and workarounds by Marco Eidinger provides deep dive into Wallet cards and barcodes on those;
- Antoine van der Lee explains how to start doing unit testing – Getting started with Unit Tests in Swift;
- Jordan Morgan provides good way of running code once for a view – Running Code Only Once in SwiftUI;
- Animated Launch Screen in SwiftUI by Leonardo Maia Pugliese could make your app slightly more magical to users.
And that is it for this week. Come back next week for more great reads!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Go through interesting topics.
PM/DM:Business as usual.