It is last weekend before Christmas, so we have a bit more time to read something interesting.
- Starting with good article on Apple Pencil features in Apple Developer blog – Spotlight on: Apple Pencil hover;
- Good take by Natascha Fadeeva on code signing in iOS – Developer guide on iOS code signing & provisioning (yes, we still need to understand that properly);
- Couple more design notes by David Smith – Design Notes Diary #7, Design Notes Diary #8 and Design Notes Diary #9;
- Jesse Squires writes on issues with iOS Simulator – Workaround: simctrl status_bar broken for iOS 16 simulators;
- Quick reminder on how to make
enum‘s easier to read by Marco Eidinger – Swift Enum With Labeled Associated Values;
- And another guide on
stridefunction – Swift Stride Quick Guide by Keith Harrison;
- Antoine van der Lee explains
OptionSet– OptionSet in Swift explained with code examples;
- Majid Jabrayilov keeps his series on SwiftUI layouts – Building custom layout in SwiftUI. LayoutValueKey.;
- Creating a HomeKit-enabled App with SwiftUI by Moritz Philip Recke guides us through smart home app development process;
- Ole Begemann creates great example app to demonstrate SwiftUI view lifecycle – Understanding SwiftUI view lifecycles;
- Dynamically Change App Icons for a Unique User Experience with SwiftUI by Leonardo Maia Pugliese explains the process of changing app icon in iOS;
- Couple of Swift articles by Sarun W. – What is the difference between #available and @available and How to make Swift Enum conforms to Identifiable protocol.
And that is for today! Have a great weekend!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Go through interesting topics.
PM/DM:Business as usual.