It’s Christmas weekend, and to give you time to celebrate, we’ve made slightly smaller list of articles. But those are really good.
- Peter Tretyakov is back with Code Signing Hell with XCFramework (by the way, he hinted that ChatGPT actually helped him to improve readability of the article);
- David Smith continues his design notes diary – DND 11: Better Dynamic Type Designs and DND 12: Sparkle Magic;
- How to Create an iOS Lock Screen Widget? by Lee Kah Seng explores use of WidgetKit for Lock Screen widgets;
- Moritz Philip Recke provides a guide on DocC usage on GitHub Pages – Configuring the Hosting Base Path in Xcode to Publish DocC Documentation on GitHub Pages;
- How to perform a lightweight migration in Core Data by Natascha Fadeeva guides through simple but important process working with Core Data;
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese explains new concurrency usage in SwiftUI – Efficiently Managing Multiple Async Tasks in SwiftUI.
And that is it for today. Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Go through interesting topics.
PM/DM:Business as usual.