It’s almost 2023. This good reads list come a little early, so you’ll have time to celebrate New Year 🙂
- ChatGPT makes another appearance in our good reads – Static vs Dynamic Frameworks on iOS — a discussion with ChatGPT by Trevor Elkins and Max Topolsky;
- Improving your publication automation scripts – Authorizing App Store Connect API requests by Natascha Fadeeva;
- Majid Jabrayilov shares his review of 2022 – iOS development trends in review;
- Enum explained in-depth with code examples in Swift by Antoine van der Lee covers multiple
enumuse cases in Swift;
- RevenueCat shares upcoming updates for App Store receipt validation – App Store receipt signing certificate changes in 2023;
- Another great hint on accessibility in SwiftUI by Natalia Panferova – Image accessibility labels from Localizable.strings files;
- And an interesting article on macOS Gatekeeper – Gatekeeper’s Achilles heel: Unearthing a macOS vulnerability by Jonathan Bar Or.
We’d like to finish this issue with our Holiday Special podcast episode.
Happy New Year!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Go through interesting topics.
PM/DM:Business as usual.
You must log in to post a comment.