This weekend brings another digest of interesting articles for Apple developers.
- Starting with great Swift cheatsheet – Swift Cookbook by team Kodeco;
- Chris Eidhof shares two articles: on SwiftUI environment – SwiftUI Environment Tips and use of colors and styles in SwiftUI – Semantic Colors and Styles;
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese continues topic of SwiftUI components styling – A Beginner’s Guide to Styling Components in SwiftUI;
- Design notes from David Smith – DND 22: Calculating Offline Map Tiles and DND 23: Scaling UI Sizes with Dynamic Type;
- Applying Gestalt Principles in UI/UX App Design by Emanuele Agosta is a great read on UI/UX which will help all of us to improve our own “sense of beauty”;
- Antoine van der Lee dives deep into Swift concurrency – Detached Tasks in Swift explained with code examples;
- Jailbreak and its detection is covered in iOS Jailbreak Detection in 2023 by Marco Eidinger;
- Natascha Fadeeva covers API version checks with How to use the @available attribute in Swift;
- Mastering charts in SwiftUI. Interactions. by Majid Jabrayilov guides developers on how to make charts interactive;
- iPad now has hover gestures, Natalia Panferova explains how to use those in Tracking hover location in SwiftUI;
- Keith Harrison covers iPad app toolbar customizations – iPad Customizable Toolbars.
And this is it for today. Have a great weekend and come back for the more interesting articles next week!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Go through interesting topics.
PM/DM:Business as usual.