Spring is coming, and we’re continuing our tradition of weekend reads. Let’s see what we’ve got for this week.
- Matej Bukovinski goes through SDK development with Swift – Swift’s Approach to SPI;
- Couple of great articles from David Smith – some trigonometry in Learning from my Mistakes, review of apps and tools for developers – Indispensable Tools and approach to accessibility – Accessibility: Try, then Listen;
- Automate debugging SwiftUI and UIKit with dataTile by Marin Todorov explains view debugging techniques with new dataTile tool;
- Sarun W. covers new approach to manage subscriptions – Allow users to manage In-App Subscription in SwiftUI;
- New passkeys are explained in Developer guide on passkeys for iOS by Natascha Fadeeva;
- John Sundell helps to distinguish views and view modifiers in SwiftUI – SwiftUI views versus modifiers;
- Interestingly, similar topic is covered in View Composition using ViewModifiers in SwiftUI by Antoine van der Lee;
- Improve code documentation with The visual reference guide for documenting your Swift code by Marco Eidinger;
- Good hint on error pattern matching by Ole Begemann – Pattern matching on error codes;
- Majid Jabrayilov continues series on charts in SwiftUI with accessibility – Mastering charts in SwiftUI. Accessibility.;
- Lee Kah Seng dives into configurable widgets in How to Create Configurable Widgets With Dynamic Options?;
- Setting Up Different Environments in SwiftUI: Command Line Arguments and Build Configurations by Leonardo Maia Pugliese explains work with various build and execution options in SwiftUI;
- Michael Tsai comments on new way to wire outlets – NSViewController.ViewLoading.
And that is it for today. Have some rest and get back next week.
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Go through interesting topics.
PM/DM:Business as usual.
You must log in to post a comment.