Apple held its Q2 2023 earnings call. While economy is on decline, Apple was still able to achieve great results with iPhone and services.
During the call Tim Cook reiterated that mass layoffs are considered ‘last resort’ and not planned right now.
Apple also announced that they’re getting closer to 1 billion active subscribers.
While Apple did not announce any significant focus changes for AI, Tim Cook acknowledged hype around ChatGPT and said that company will keep working on bringing more AI to its platforms and services.
Apple Newsroom: Apple reports second quarter results
- Apple Reports 2Q 2023 Results: $24.1B Profit on $94.8B Revenue, New March Quarter Record for iPhone Revenue
- Tim Cook Says Apple Still Not Considering ‘Mass Layoffs’
- Apple announces it’s almost hit 1 billion active subscriptions
- Apple impresses analysts with ‘Rock of Gibraltar-like’ resilience that should inspire confidence
- Apple reports Q2 2023 earnings: $94.8 billion revenue, new records for Services and iPhone
- Apple Reports Q2 2023 Earnings
- Apple Q2 2023 Results
Developer:Business as usual.
QA engineer:Business as usual.
PM/DM:Apple products and platforms still grow user base, consider providing adequate support for platform features to retain users.