New releases will support less hardware than current ones.
iOS 17 will be supported on these devices (and, obviously next models):
- iPhone XS and XS Max and newer
- iPhone XR
- iPhone SE (2nd and 3rd gen)
iPadOS 17 will be available:
- iPad mini (5th generation and later)
- iPad (6th generation and later)
- iPad Air (3rd generation and later)
- iPad Pro (all models except 1st-gen 12.9-inch)
watchOS 10 will be land on these watches:
- Apple Watch Series 4
- Apple Watch Series 5
- Apple Watch Series 6
- Apple Watch SE (1st and 2nd gen)
- Apple Watch Series 7
- Apple Watch Series 8
- Apple Watch Ultra
macOS 14 will be supported on these Macs:
- iMac: 2019 and later
- iMac Pro: 2017
- MacBook Air: 2018 and later
- MacBook Pro: 2018 and later
- Mac Pro: 2019 and later
- Mac Studio: 2022 and later
- Mac mini: 2018 and later
- Which iPads support iPadOS 17? Here’s the list …
- iOS 17 drops support for iPhone 8 and X, here are all compatible models
- watchOS 10: These are the Apple Watch models compatible with the update
- Which Macs support macOS 14? Mostly only Apple Silicon models. Here’s the list …
Developer:Update development devices, if needed.
QA engineer:Update testing devices, if needed.
PM/DM:Beware of supported hardware.