Apple reports fiscal results for Q4 2023. Services revenue are reaching all-time high and iPhone sales are up 3% year-over-year.
However, Mac sales are down 34% year-over-year. Apple expects Mac sales to catch up in holiday season.
Tim Cook highlighted that Apple makes investments in generative AI tools. Also, he describes Apple Vision Pro purchase process as something which will have better experience with visit to Apple Store (while it will be available online).
Apple Newsroom: Apple reports fourth quarter results
- Apple announces Q4 2023 earnings, beating expectations with $89.5 billion revenue
- Apple Reports 4Q 2023 Results: $23B Profit on $89.5B Revenue
- Apple Q4 2023 financial results and charts
- Apple Reports Quarterly Revenue of $89.5 Billion for Q4 2023
- Apple CEO Tim Cook on Generative AI: 'We're Investing Quite a Bit'
- Apple expects iPad revenue to decrease next quarter as no new products were launched in 2023
- Apple's Q4 2023 Earnings Call Takeaways
- Tim Cook again says Apple is working on generative AI ‘responsibly’