It's December already. And we're getting our last installments of good reads in this year.
- Francesco Perchiazzi explores spatial computing development patterns in Embracing Extended Reality: visionOS challenges;
- Create an AsyncStream from withObservationTracking() function by Natalia Panferova is about merging new observation framework with structured concurrency;
- Natascha Fadeeva continues his series on SwiftData – How to store images in SwiftData;
- Mastering MapKit in SwiftUI. Basics is Majid Jabrayilov another good take on using maps in SwiftUI;
- Antoine van der Lee gives overview of Swift language development process – Swift Evolution: Reading and learning from proposals;
- Matteo Altobello explores SwiftUI app lifecycle in Accessing the app life cycle within a SwiftUI app;
- Create Your Own Step Counter SwiftUI App in 5 Minutes by Leonardo Maia Pugliese is a great guide on how to build full app on SwiftUI;
- And another take by Matteo Altobello on animations in RealityKit – Play an animation in RealityKit.
And this is it for today. Next week we'll have more great articles to read.