Apple expanded its services to new regions.
Tap to Pay is now available in Australia, allowing collecting contactless payments directly via iPhone.
Apple Pay becomes available in Panama and Honduras.
Apple online store opens in Vietnam.
And finally, support for Wallet driver licenses expands to Georgia, USA.
Apple Newsroom: Apple launches Apple Store online in Vietnam
- Apple Launches Tap to Pay on iPhone in Australia
- Tap to Pay rolls out to Australia – Westpac and Tyro first, more to follow
- Apple Pay now available in Panama as expansion to Central America continues [U: Honduras]
- iPhone Driver's License Feature in Wallet App Now Available in Georgia
- Georgia launches support for iPhone digital ID in Wallet, here’s how to set it up