We reached tenth issue of weekend good reads for Apple developers! And this time we've got another pack of interesting articles for upcoming weekend. We will be focusing on SwiftUI and Structured concurrency in upcoming issues more and more, I suppose.
- Let's continue our SwiftUI studies with another good article by Majid Jabrayilov – Displaying badges in SwiftUI;
- Building a Camera App With SwiftUI and Combine by Yono Mittlefehldt explores SwiftUI and Combine usage for camera capture;
- Benoit Pasquier publishes simple but thorough guide on text fields in SwiftUI – Currency TextField in SwiftUI;
- New in iOS 15 – ShazamKit is covered in ShazamKit Tutorial for iOS: Getting Started by Saleh Albuga;
- John Sundell published two articles worth reading – Building async and concurrent versions of forEach and map and Using count vs isEmpty to check whether a collection contains any elements;
- Sarun W. explores interesting use of different fonts – How to use different fonts for different languages in an iOS application.
Have a nice weekend!