July is almost over, we've got second beta for visionOS and here comes the weekend. Let's spend it reading some interesting topics for developers.
- Marco Eidinger explains URL parsing in URL extraction for hostname, domain, subdomain and tld in Swift;
- SwiftData Saving Changes by Keith Harrison goes through some tips on new Swift framework;
- Wojciech Kulik guides through dependency management using Swift Package Manager – SPM – Sharing Dependencies;
- Majid Jabrayilov continues his series on Swift Charts – Mastering charts in SwiftUI. Scrolling.;
- The Machine Learning Landscape on iOS by Jordan Morgan lists modern machine learning technologies available for iOS developers;
- Fixing one of the typical build errors is covered in How to fix "dyld: Library not loaded @rpath" error by Sarun W.;
- David Smith helps developers to get ready for Vision Pro Developer Labs – Tips for Vision Pro Labs;
- DocC Tutorial for Swift: Automating Publishing With GitHub Actions by Natan Rolnik explains documentation practices for Swift projects;
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese covers SwiftUI transitions in Animating Carrousel Transitions in SwiftUI.
And that is a wrap, come back in August for more.