While we wait for next beta of visionOS SDK there are still a lot of interesting topics to get familiar with.
- Jordan Morgan covers WidgetKit and AppIntents – Create an Interactive Widget Using App Intents;
- How to create a custom reusable toolbar in SwiftUI by Natascha Fadeeva goes through some hints to build reusable views in SwiftUI;
- Marco Eidinger explains complicated uses of Xcode Cloud – Using Swift packages with authentication in Xcode Cloud;
- Sarah Reichelt goes through modern SwiftUI data flow – SwiftUI Data Flow 2023;
- And following with Migrating to Observable by Keith Harrison on migration to
- Majid Jabrayilov covers formatting in Mastering Swift Foundation Formatter API. Custom Format Styles;
- Inspect Web Content on iOS 16.4+ by Marco Eidinger helps making web content inspectable;
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese explains animations in SwiftUI – Difference Between Implicit and Explicit Animations in SwiftUI;
- App Intents Spotlight integration using Shortcuts by Antoine van der Lee explains use of App Intents with Shortcuts;
- Embracing CloudKit by Stuart Wheelwrigh is a cycle of articles covering CloudKit integration.
And that a wrap for this week. Come back next Friday for another big pack of interesting reads.