Good reads for Apple developers is back! This would be a long weekend – we have some much to catch up with.
- Cascading Environment actions in SwiftUI by Magnus Jensen shows how to use
Environmentto pass actions to views;
- How to customize automatic synthesizing Codable for enums with associated values by Sarun W. digs into customization points for
Codableimprovements with Encoding and decoding references to other types with Codable by Guilherme Rambo;
- Majid Jabrayilov digs into SwiftUI architecture approaches – Microapps architecture in Swift. SPM basics.;
- Unobtrusive runtime warnings for libraries by Point-Free covers interesting aspect of showing runtime warnings;
- Noah Martin covers performance implications of protocol checking via
as?– The Surprising Cost of Protocol Conformances in Swift;
- A guide to NSButton styles by Kuba Suder is VERY detailed guide on macOS buttons;
- Natascha Fadeeva publishes Public-key cryptography with CryptoKit for iOS with basics on cryptography using CryptoKit;
- John Sundell covers great API design tips in Creating Combine-compatible versions of async/await-based APIs;
- Vision Tutorial for iOS: What’s New With Face Detection? by Tom Elliott digs into iOS computer vision framework.
Have a nice weekend!