Next week we'll see how new iPhone is better than previous one, so, we have weekend to read about development topics.
- Jordan Morgan talks data management in SwiftUI – Vending Non-Mutating Data in SwiftUI;
- Get started with StoreKit Testing in Xcode by Natascha Fadeeva explains testing approaches for in-app purchases;
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese explores new
#Previewmacro – Exploring the new Preview Macro with SwiftUI and UIKit;
- And, speaking of macros, Antoine van der Lee goes on
#Predicate– Predicate Macro in Swift for filtering and searching;
- Haptic feedback gets its first-class API support in SwiftUI, Keith Harrison explains those in SwiftUI Sensory Feedback;
- Marco Eidinger explains how existing API applies for Optic ID in Vision Pro – Develop and test OpticID for Vision Pro;
- Majid Jabrayilov starts new topic – thread safety in Swift – Thread safety in Swift with locks;
- Symbolicating SwiftUI (and any Apple Framework) by Itay Brenner will go through debugging techniques for builds in App Store and TestFlight;
- Christian Tietze goes into details with arrays and other collections – The Missing Array.appending(contentsOf:);
- Michael Tsai shares personal experience debugging universal links – Debugging Universal Links;
- Brian T. Kelley has great series on Objective-C – Objective-C Internals;
- App Intents for Widgets by Alex Logan goes through new approach configuring widgets.
And that is it for today. See you after the event (and, after our next podcast episode).