Sun is back here in Bay Area, weekend is probably going to be quite hot. And we've a lot to read – even couple of not-so-technical articles. Let's dive in.
- How to implement a UIViewController delegate when working with SwiftUI by Natascha Fadeeva covers
Coordinatoruse in SwiftUI
- Keith Harrison explains technical aspects of file access in Accessing Security Scoped Files;
- Christian Tietze shares a hint on how to open Safari on Mac regardless of default browser settings – Safari (for Mac) URL Scheme;
- How to Define Custom URL Actions for SwiftUI Text Views by Lee Kah Seng covers customization of URL opening handlers in SwiftUI;
- Antoine van der Lee explains Universal Links in iOS – Universal Links implementation on iOS;
- David Smith shares his design findings in Changing Corners and Designing a Step Goal Live Activity;
- Exploring Circular Paths: How to Create a Circular Text View in SwiftUI by Leonardo Maia Pugliese covers interesting use of
- Jordan Morgan provides a beginner's guide to SwiftPM – Creating a Swift Package: Quick Start Gotchas;
- How to use AttributedString in UIKit by Sarun W. helps to simplify use of attributed strings in SwiftUI and UIKit;
- Majid Jabrayilov explains how to easily export and import data via files in SwiftUI – File importing and exporting in SwiftUI;
- And finishing up with couple of general engineering articles: Dive into People-First Leadership: A Key to Successful Dev Teams, The Hidden Costs of Not Upskilling: Why Developer Training Matters and Going Indie: building a foundation, finding clients, and negotiating rates.
Hope you have time to read these great articles and we'll meet again next Friday!