In accordance with European Digital Services Act Apple now has to disclose active users for its services in Europe.
- iOS App Store: 101 million
- iPadOS App Store: 23 million
- macOS App Store: 6 million
- tvOS App Store: 1 million
- watchOS App Store: under 1 million
- Apple Books: under 1 million
- Podcasts paid subscriptions: under 1 million
Statistics show importance of iOS and iPadOS in its ecosystem, while watchOS seem to be lagging behind.
Reference: After years of silence, Apple finally reveals how many App Store users it has in Europe